Children's after school classes 2022.
We offer fun, educational and inspiring classes for children aged eight years and up. Classes are run by a friendly and experienced sewing room teacher. All sewing equipment and materials are supplied. Space is available for 6 children only so book early.
Please note at present due to current COVID 19 restrictions we are following Government guidelines with a COVID Marshal present, ensuring that hands are sanitised prior to class and cleaning and sanitising of all equipment after each classes.
- Monday 3.30pm – 4.30pm during school terms $25 per class
- Tuesday 3.30pm – 4.30pm during school terms $25 per class
- Wednesday 3:30pm - 4.30pm during school terms $25 per class
Children's school holiday program 2022
Special school holiday projects that can be completed in one session so the participants can take them home that day. The projects are pre-cut with all materials and equipment supplied. Projects are displayed in store and we offer choices in fabrics and colours for all participants, so each item is individual.
April 14th to May 2nd 2022
July 8th to July 25th 2022
September 30th to 16th October 2022
Class Fee Policy:
- Please contact us if you are unable to attend a class before commencement of the class
- If we do not get sufficient numbers to hold a class we will refund your money
- A minimum of 4 people are required for classes to proceed at any time
- We consider your enrolment to be a commitment by you to our teacher
- Requirements list for class is provided on payment of class. A discount for class requirements will be given to participants.
- No stamps on discount cards for class fees
- Please do not bring children or guests to class unless it is a special adult and child class
- As a courtesy to others in your class we ask you to turn off your mobile phone while class is in progress
- Can I get a refund?
Yes, if the class is cancelled due to reasons beyond our control, or if class numbers are insufficient. No, if you just change your mind or have a last minute clash eg with a wedding, weekend away etc. This is only because I commit to pay the teachers based on your commitment to me.