5pm Thursday 28th May till Sunday 31st May
- Fabric $10 a metre (min cut 1 metre)
- All fabric on the shelves, patterns and books 30% off
- Silent auction for a quilt, table runner and wall hanging
- Competitions to win $50 voucher to spend after the sale.
- Many other items will be reduced to clear at the sale.
108 Murray Street
Gawler South Australia 5118
Tel: 08 8522 3246
Opening HoursMonday to Friday 9 - 5pmThursday 9 - 7.30pmSaturday 9 - 4pm
Welcome to Kornacraft Sewing Centre, Gawler, South Australia, at the junction of country and city, the gateway to the famous Barossa and Clare Valley wine regions.
The locals know, and tourists agree, that we are your one stop shop for gifts of art, craft, haberdashery, machine embroidery software, threads and stabilisers, needlework, sewing machines, quilting fabric, patterns, tools, and much, much more. Take the time to drop in for a leisurely browse through our store, we have lots of great gift ideas for quilters and anyone who sews.
Established in 1973 and now situated in its' new and permanent home, one of historic Gawler's oldest buildings (dated to 1868), Kornacraft represents the intersection of heritage arts and crafts with creativity and innovation.
View Larger Map