|Tuesday||The Sewing Nook
Sit & Stich
10 am-12 pm $5.00
The Sewing Nook*
The Sewing Nook*
|Wednesday|| Kids Club
10 - 11am $25.00
** NEW **
Quilting Class with Deb6 - 8.30pm
$20.00 plus fabric
10 am - 12.30 pm $18.00 plus fabric
6 - 8.30 pm
$20.00 plus fabric
10 am - 12.30 pm $20.00 plus fabric
|Saturday||See time table||
*Unless there are other classes scheduled
If you are keen to learn how to quilt, then come and learn with the support of a patient and skilled teachers. You can choose one of the teachers own quilt designs from beginner to advanced, appliqué or quilt as you go. Alternatively bring along your own project and teachers will inspire you and help with any problems that have prevented you from finishing your quilt.
$20.00 per class
Beginners Quilting Class
In this class, you can enjoy learning some new skills or brush up on your quilting skills,by making some projects for yourself or for gifts. Bring along the patterns that you have always wanted to make or your unfinished projects and enjoy working on them with help. If you need inspiration then make a sampler quilt to learn different techniques.
Thursday 10am-12.30 pm cost $18 per clas
The Sewing Nook or Sit n Sew
Need to set aside time for yourself to get some sewing done? This is a chance to have some social interaction away from the demands of home or work and do some stitching. You are free to use the classroom for uninterrupted sewing. Kornacraft staff are on hand to offer guidance and answer questions. You can bring hand sewing, bring your machine or book one of our hire machines (Brother NS35).
Tuesday or Saturday. $5 for morning or afternoon session or $10 for all day. Sewing Machine hire available $10 for the day.
Fun, educational and inspiring classes for children aged eight years and up. Classes are run by friendly and experienced staff . All sewing equipment and materials are supplied. Space is available for 6 children only so book early. All teachers have working with children police clearance
Monday 3.30 – 4.30pm during school terms $25 per class
Tuesday 3.30 – 4.30pm during school terms $25 per class
Wednesday 10 – 11.30am during school terms $25 per class
Wednesday 3:30 - 4.30pm during school terms $25 per class
Class Fee Policy:
- Please contact us if you are unable to attend a class before commencement of the class
- If we do not get sufficient numbers to hold a class we will refund your money
- A minimum of 4 people are required for classes to proceed at any time.
- We consider your enrolment to be a commitment by you to our teacher
- No stamps on discount cards for class fees
- Be sure to pick up the items you will need for the class prior to class so that you can be prepared with supplies
- As a courtesy to others in your class we ask you to turn off your mobile phone while class is in progress.
- Sewing Machines: For all classes that require you to bring your sewing machine, please ensure it is in good working order and has a new needle fitted.
- Also include your manual in your general sewing supplies. By bringing along your own sewing machines, it provides you with the knowledge you need about your own machine to do the sewing techniques so that you'll practice and master them at home.
Can I get a refund?
Yes if the class is cancelled due to reasons beyond our control, or if class numbers are insufficient.
No if you just change your mind or have a last minute clash eg with a wedding, weekend away etc. This is only because I commit to pay the teachers based on your commitment to me.