Brother, the leader in sewing technology presents the revolutionary Innov-is XP1 Luminaire. With world first StitchVision Technology, project embroidery designs, multiple quilting guides and sewing stitches onto your fabric then reposition and edit with the touch stylus. Expand your embroidery with 27 x 40cm hoop space, the largest in its class. Convenient WLAN design transfer to PE Design 11. An expansive 13inches from needle to arm enables quilting up to king size. Watch these innovative features, the 1100 embroidery stitches and more come to life on the Luminaire’s tablet-sized touch screen with the convenience of 34 built-in movies.
• Revolutionary StitchVision Technology - Clearly preview stitches and embroidery designs directly on your fabric with this intelligent
projection system. Preview, audition and edit your designs and stitches in a 5" x 3" virtual preview area.
• Guideline Marker Line and Guideline Marker Grid - Project a guideline marker line and marker grid on your fabric, offering you the
option of single, double, angled, or grid lines to light your path with precision. Great for creating multiple rows of stitches, parallel
stitching, pin tucks, hems, curtain rod pockets, decorative stitches, cross hatch quilting, or smocking.
• Large 10 5/8" x 16" embroidery area - The largest and most advanced embroidery frame that Brother has ever offered. Create
larger-than-life embroidery with ease.
• Spring Lever Release Frame - Frame includes rubber plates on both sides for a superior grip on fabric, while an ergonomic spring
lever release enables easier, clamp-free hooping. Additional frames include 4" x 4", 5" x 7" and 9.5" x 9.5" sizes.
• 65 square inches of workspace, 13.1" needle to arm - Handle virtually any project with ease on 65 square inches of workspace. A
generous needle to arm distance of 13.1" is our largest ever, providing the capability to fully accommodate a rolled king-sized quilt!
• Built-in embroidery pointer - Displaying a ‘T’ mark in three different colors, the pointer can show the center of your embroidery
design as well as the needle drop position on the fabric.
• One Action Needle Plate - Allows for needle plate changes without the use of a screwdriver, saving you time and effort for a
seamless sewing experience. Switch between five different levels of bobbin winding to suit your needs.
• Echo quilting - The echo designs follow the contour of the original embroidery and expand outwards, with adjustable spacing to help
you customize your designs down to the last detail.
• Expandable library of built-in tutorials - View over 30 enhanced tutorial videos directly on the high-definition LCD display
(version 1.2) – with everything from basic operations to embroidery functions.
• Large 10.1” built-in high-definition LCD display with capacitive technology - View your creations in crisp, vivid color and navigate
easily with the scrolling menu and large, intuitive icons. The intuitive touch screen works like a tablet with familiar sliding, swiping,
scrolling, and pinch-to-zoom for viewing detailed steps, categories, and designs.